Frequently Asked Questions
What is the status of my order?
If you placed your order while signed in, you can login to your account and click on “order status” and get the latest information about your order. If you placed your order as a “guest” you may click on "order status" and enter your order number and billing zip code to get the latest information about your order.
You will receive an email with tracking information once your order ships.
How do I change or cancel an order?
We process your order almost immediately after it is submitted to ensure that you will receive your product in the quickest possible time. Therefore, cancellations or changes to your order are not possible.
Why can't I change my address after I order?
We process your order almost immediately after it is submitted to ensure that you will receive your product in the quickest possible time. Therefore, changes to your shipping address are not possible.
Do you ship outside the United States?
International customer are very welcome at Bakers Shoes. We partnered with a trusted third-party company, Global Shopex to fulfill orders for our international customers. Simply add the products you would like to purchase to your shopping cart and and choose "international check-out" option, The contents of your shopping cart will automatically be transferred to your cart with Global Shopex where you can complete your order. Global Shopex will calculate and display a guaranteed order total in your preferred currency. This will include item price(s), shipping cost to your selected international destination, as well as any applicable duties and taxes imposed by the customs and revenue authorities in the destination country.
Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to GlobalShopex at email@example.com or (786) 314-7144.
International orders are not eligible for promotional codes.
What are the payment options?
For purchases at www.BakersShoes.com, we accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards that have a U.S. billing address. In addition.
We also accept debit cards that have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
We do NOT accept cash, checks, money orders, prepaid gift/debit cards, international credit cards, some ATM cards or COD purchases.
How do I place an order?
You may place your order directly at www.BakersShoes.com using our secure server 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once you have added the item(s) to your shopping bag, you can start the checkout process by selecting "checkout" from your shopping bag screen.
If you prefer to order by phone, you may call our toll-free number at 1-314-641-0381 , Monday through Friday 9:00 am - 6:30 pm CST, except for major holidays.
What are your shipping methods and charges?
We offer two methods of FedEx Shipping:
FedEx Ground: $4.95 flat rate or FREE on orders of $75* or more.
Alaska and Hawaii shipments cannot ship via FedEx Ground.
Orders will arrive within 4 to 7 business days from the time they ship (excludes weekends and major holidays).
*Note that sales tax does not count toward the $75 threshold.
FedEx Expedited: $19.95 flat rate.
Available for shipments to the 48 continental/contiguous state, Alaska and Hawaii.
Orders will arrive within 2 to 5 business days from the time they ship (excludes weekends and major holidays).
For international shipping click here. We DO NOT ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses at this time.
Bakers cannot ship to the US Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico and is NOT affiliated with Bakers stores in Puerto Rico.
Do you charge sales tax?
Yes, we charge sales tax as applicable by state law and is based on the state where the merchandise is being shipped.
Orders shipped to AL, CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, LA, MI, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, and TX will have all applicable local and state sales taxes added to the total order, and to shipping and handling charges where required.
Can you help me trouble shoot Credit Card / Debit Card issues?
Troubleshooting Failed Authorizations and Payment Declines
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Bakers with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
Here are steps you can take to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations and reserved funds. When you place an order with BakersShoes.com, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase.
If you make changes to your order, cancel items, or a multiple-item order ships in more than one shipment, your card may be authorized for each change and funds may be reserved against your account for each authorization.
Some banks have been known to hold these authorizations for 7-10 business days. If your payment is declining due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify the amount of time they hold authorizations, and request that they remove any extra authorization to free up funds in your account. Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If so, you will need to enter the correct information.
Contact your bank to resolve other payment issues even if:
- You've successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
- Part of your order has already charged and shipped successfully.
- You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
Bakers Customer Service can help you:
- Verify if you entered your payment information correctly on your order.
- Change the payment method on a new order.